WooCommerce is an e-commerce platform for online stores. To make your online business be more efficient with multiple stores, Geargag offers built-in integration with WooCommerce. Connect your Geargag store with WooCommerce to discover the new amazing.
There are 3 steps to integrate & sync orders from WooCommerce to Geargag:
Not only importing orders, but Geargag also supports sync products from Geargag to Woocommerce store. Follow this link to start!
1. Connect your WooCommerce Store to Geargag
Add a new connection with the store name & URL, then click "Add new connect"
- Name: Enter the name of your store.
- URL: Enter the link to your store in format http:// or https:// (for example https://woo.geargag.com/)
Confirm Geargag access by logging into your account & click ‘Approve’ to continue.
Geargag does not limit number of store connections. Feel free to add as many Woo-stores as you have at no fee.
2. Install Geargag Toolkit
In the WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New, look for "GearGag Toolkit" in the Search Bar & click ‘Install Now’, your Woocommerce store will be connected to Geargag successfully.
3. Sync Orders
When your Woocommerce stores & Geargag are connected, all the new orders in your Woocommerce store will be synced to Geargag.
- If the synced orders are from Geargag - Woocommerce synced items (the original fulfillment designs were uploaded before), your orders are totally ready, you can create the Fulfillment Requests immediately without updating SKU & re-uploading designs.
- If the synced orders are new (without fulfillment designs), you should update Fulfillment SKU & the fulfillment design before creating a request.
For any question with Woocommerce integration, leave us a message in the chatbox or email firstname.lastname@example.org.